Help us help you! Please take our survey
so we can learn about your data needs.
As an exercise, let’s assume you lose all the data in your lab. What would you
want from the archive? Our hope is that your answer to this question, the
necessary data and metadata that you need, is at least what we should be storing.
- A cloud-based platform to store, process, and disseminate data. You can use
DANDI to collaborate and publish datasets.
- Open access to data to enable secondary uses of data outside the intent
of the study.
- Optimize data storage and access through partnerships, compression and
- Enables reproducible practices and publications through data standards such
as NWB and BIDS, which provide extensive metadata.
- The platform is not just an endpoint to dump data, it is intended as a living
repository that enables collaboration within and across labs, and for others,
the entry point for research.
For a better view of how DANDI might help you, please see these